Translate

Monday 25 August 2014

The South of France Haul

The South of France Haul


We went near Montauban to a pharmacy /drugstore called Alhambra.  I got Nuxe comforting cleansing milk face eyes and lips with rose petals, by Nuxe BIO beauté deodorant spray 24 hour effectiveness no aluminium salts and no white marks persimmon and orange extracts, Caudalie Paris gentle cleansing milk sweet almond and cornflower and a travel size Caudalie Paris gentle cleansing milk sweet almond and cornflower.

mylunarose



I got a Le Petit Marseillais lilac scented shower and bath gel.

mylunarose



We went to Nailloux Outlet Village near Toulouse and I got a Little Marcel bikini with multi coloured stripes.


mylunarose


We went to Toulouse Blagnac mall; I got a floral print baby doll top in Stradivarius women’s clothing shop (Zara owed shop). 

mylunarose


mylunarose

  
We went to a Sephora, my Aunt got lots of products and she gave me two samples which is Rose by Chloe perfume and a By Terry Densiliss foundation in cream ivory number 2 colours, which contains a wrinkle control serum.


 mylunarose

No comments:

Post a Comment