Translate

Sunday 26 January 2020

Burns Night and Lunar New Year Dinner : Get Ready With Me

Burns Night and Lunar New Year Dinner : Get Ready With Me



https://mylunarose.blogspot.com/




Today I am going to do a Get Ready With Me Burns night / Lunar New Year edition i've  done A get ready with me Burns Night here before a long time a go if you like to see it just click here, so on Saturday I went to a to a Burns dinner and I hope would like it! 

https://mylunarose.blogspot.com/


Hair 

So first I wash my hair with Maui Moisture Nourish & Moisture Coconut Milk Shampoo
for fragile hair.

After washing the Shampoo out; Then I use Maui Moisture Nourish & Moisture Coconut Milk Conditioner.

After rinsing out the conditioner out then i'll use a tall dry my hair and comb through my hair with a wide tooth comb or Wet Brush.

Then I would one pump of L'Oreal paris Elvive Extraordinary oil and comb it through my ends of my hair to near my roots. 

Then I'll use Aveda phomollient styling foam mousse coiffante which is one pump and comb it through from roots to tip.

Then with my Wet Brush and my blow dryer; blow my hair upside down from the nap of my neck to my forehead. then come back normally and brush it on the opposite side of my parting hair this will give some volume.

Then I would style it by using my straighteners or today my large barrel curling wand by Tony and Guy. I'll  section my hair and curling it away from my face.

Then when all this is done i'll break the curls up by my fingers.




Make Up
  1. Prep your skin with a Clarins SOS Primer.  
  2. Then use Giorgio Armani foundation I'm using the shade bare in NO:0 3. 
  3. I'm going to tidy my eyebrows with collection color lash all day wear  color mascara in clear 1.
  4. I'm going to use MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot Eye Shadow in Groundwork all over my eyelid.
  5. Next i'm going to use from the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette the shade Dust and apply in the inerconers  of my eyes. 
  6. Then the shade Trick all over and blend.
  7. Then the shade Factory and put on the outer coner of the eyelid and blend.
  8. Along my lash-line I'm putting Eyeko London skinny mini eyeliner in black.
  9. With my Bronzer, by Laura Mercier and make 3 shapes from the forehead, cheekbone to chin.
  10. Next i'm going to use a pink color for NARS Blush in Dolce Vita
  11. I'm going to use my favorite mascara from Bobbi Brown in No Smudge Mascarain Black. 
  12. On my lips I'm going to use Bodyshop Matte lipsick 415  New Orleans Scarlet 

My outfit 

Black tights from Marks & Spencer, long sleeve dress which is black with green leaves with purple flowers from Zara. Black ballet pumps

Jewellery

My Pandora bracelet

My Forever 21 Camera earrings

https://mylunarose.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment