Translate

Wednesday 28 November 2018

The Love List


The Love List

Image result for heart

I have wanted to make a blog post on something a little different for a while, and this is what I am calling the Love List inspired by Inthefrow youtube tag videos. This is a monthly list of favourites, that for once is not about products! I wanted an excuse to sit and chat with you guys and talk about my favourites of the month outside of fashion and beauty!

I would love for people in the comments below to write down your favourite things! 



What I Watched: Favourite Film/Programme ? 

My favourite Programme this Mouth is one Outlander season 4.

Image result for outlander season 4


My favourite Film this mouth is The darkest Minds

Image result for darkest Minds

Who I Loved: Favourite Person?

My favourite Person this mouth has been Hannah Witton she's a social media influencer and teacher!

What I Wore: Favourite Piece of Clothing? 

My Minne Ears

Image result for tartan minnie mouse ears 


What I Did: How I spent my Free time? 

I went on Holiday to Orlando Florida the beginning of this mouth!

 Image result for Orlando Florida

What I Ate: Favourite Food?

American vegetable pizza from Sparrow

Related image

What I Drank: Favourite Drink? 

I went to Starbucks in the Millennium mall and got the Toffee nut Latte coffee Frappuccino 





Where I Went, Favourite Event or Occasion? 

Going to Disney World 

Image result for Disney World

What I Heard: Favourite Song?

Tiffany Alvord Sings ‘It's A Small World’ 



What I Used: Favourite thing that I used? 

instagram stories on Instagram app.  



Image result for Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment