Translate

Sunday 24 May 2015

Stationery Collection Haul

Stationery Collection Haul

mylunarose

Welcome to a Stationery Collection Haul, I love stationery and this is what I got.

Note books:

So first I got this Oxford address book from Carrefour in France where I went at Christmas.  Last month I got an A5 Note book Amelie Collection from W.H.Smith with butterflies on the cover and also watermarks on the pages.  The book also has a blue ribbon as a book mark.

mylunarose

Index flags:

My Mom got me some index flags and they are for index marking.  They will help me find out subjects more quickly.
mylunarose


Chalkboard labels:

I got Chalkboard Stickers and Chalk Pen to organise and label storage in style, which my Mom gave me from the Ideal Home magazine.  It was a free gift in the magazine.

mylunarose

Mini tin:

In Paperchase I got a very small tin with multi-coloured butterflies on it, which I got for my earphones so they would not get tangled.

mylunarose

Tape:

I went to Tiger and I got patterned sticky tapes, one is blue and white, and the other tape is green and white.

mylunarose

No comments:

Post a Comment