Translate

Sunday 4 October 2015

Lush Bright-side Bubble Bar Review

Lush Bright-side Bubble Bar Review

mylunarose

I went to that Lush store in London on Saturday 8th August and I felt so overwhelmed in the store because it was so big. 3 floors of awesomeness , I did not know what to get at first but in the end I got my first ever item a bubble bar called Brightside and it cost only £4.75!

mylunarose

I found this one was really kind to my skin. I would not go so far as to say it was moisturising, but it definitely softened the water which, as anyone who lives in the South East of London knows, is always a good thing. You just need some chocolate, the relaxing song on your iPod on in the background and a hot cup of relaxing herbal tea and it is the perfect bath.

mylunarose


I think this bar has managed to sneak it’s way up into my favourite bath-time treatments. It smells like heavenly of oranges, looks good enough to eat and for me at least it’s the perfect amount of bubbles. Nothing more to say about it really except I absolutely love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment