Translate

Sunday 11 October 2015

Technology Review


Technology Review 

mylunarose



Apple Ipod Tach 6th Generation

It is easy to use if your all ready side up to iTunes! It has similar features to an iPad but has an stock exchange app on to it! there has wifi built-in with, Siri built in with the choice on female or male view! my chose of apps are :Instagram, VSCO cam, instapicframes and Hyperlapse as wall as Subway Surf, Pocket Frogs and Solitaire.I’ve got on there BBC i-player as well as one for the BBC radio and the channel 4 app too ! The music plays wonderfully on the iPod as well as a clear  picture on the videos, photo’s and lots more! If I give it a rating system I’ll give it ten out of ten I think!  

mylunarose

Apple Mac Book pro

For a long time I had a HP laptop and for my birthday I got a new Apple Mac book pro! I’m really loving It! windows word is pages and it is really easily to use it! all the icons are colourful and bright! I've enjoyed everything in this laptop I really recommend it to people. 
    
mylunarose

No comments:

Post a Comment