Translate

Wednesday 12 October 2016

My Non beauty Favourites

My Non beauty Favourites

Movies

My favourite Movie is at the Moment is Star Wars The Force Awakens it's my first star wars movie I've watched!

  

TV shows 

My favourite TV shows at the moment is BBC's Poldark, ITV Victoria!



Podcast’s

My favourite podcast’s at the moment are Alohomora a Harry Potter podcast and Hypable's Rewatchable and they are doing Buffy The Vampire Slayer.




YouTube

My favourite Beauty YouTuber at moment is Hello October I like Her blog too!

My others are favourite Beauty YouTuber at moment Meghan Rienks and her vlog channel called 
Meghan Rienks vlogs

My others are favourite YouTuber are Strawbarry 17 and her Vlog Channel too called lifeburry! 

As well Clever TV and there segment beauty break,  lunchy break and cheat day its so funny!

Blogs 

My favourite Blogs are: Lily Melrose blog lymlrs, Bonjourluce, Hannah Gale, gemma peanut gallery and meghanrienks!

App’s 

My favourite Apps at the moment is kindle, audible and Good Reads!


Books

My favourite book at the moment Outlander Series which is on my ipad.

Music

My favourite music at the moment Tiffany Alord and you can watch her on YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment