Translate

Wednesday 21 February 2018

The Love List


The Love List



I have wanted to make a blog post on something a little different for a while, and this is what I am calling the Love List inspired by Inthefrow youtube tag videos. This is a monthly list of favourites, that for once is not about products! I wanted an excuse to sit and chat with you guys and talk about my favourites of the month outside of fashion and beauty!

I would love for people in the comments below to write down your favourite things! 



What I Watched: Favourite Film/Programme ?

My favourite TV show this mouth is Jamie Town Sky original series season 2.



Who I Loved: Favourite Person?

My favorite Person this Mouth is a book tuber abookutopia also known as Sasha Alsberg.
What I Wore: Favourite Piece of Clothing?

My favorite Piece of Clothing this mouth is my tartan skirt from Zara

mylunarose



What I Did: How I spent my Free time?

Going for long walks.  

What I Ate: Favourite Food?

Vietnamese pancakes



What I Drank: Favourite Drink?

My favourite drink this month is  peppermint tea.



Where I Went, Favourite Event or Occasion?

lunar New Year also known as Chinese New Year. 



What I Heard: Favourite Song?

My favourite song for this month with i'm latte to is Luis Fonsi - Despacito ft. Daddy Yankee




What I Used: Favourite thing that I used?

I've been using my more lately Twitter app.

No comments:

Post a Comment