Translate

Sunday 31 January 2016

Non Beauty favourites



Non Beauty favourites 

mylunarose

mylunarose


Home

I’ve been loving my ikea white lantern called ROTERA. which holds for tea light!
This looks perfect in my table and I use STÖPEN which is LED tea lights which is battery operated and it is in white. This looks perfect on my table in my room.

Food and Drink

Twinings soothing camomile & honey, I have never tried camomile tea before. But what a difference a dash of honey makes. Really comforting cup of tea. Aaaah!

Accessories

This scarf from IKKS i got for a present a long time a go and lately I have been wearing it a lot and it is wonderful I think for this mouth!

I got this pin from a Museum a long time a go which I have visited and lately I have been wearing a lot on my self.

I have been using my Mango tote bag a lot because if you don't know there is a 5p tax now if you want a plastic bag. so its nice to have my own bag and this will be good for there environment!


https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/mylunarose-12509515

No comments:

Post a Comment