Translate

Wednesday 28 September 2016

My Beauty favourites

My Beauty favourites 



It’s that time for beauty favourite! sorry it's been so latte! 

QUEEN OF HUNGARY MIST

Fantastic all-round spritz which I use after cleansing, before/after make-up and during the day as a pick-me-up. Smells gorgeous and can see some benefits since using it. Definitely a staple in my skincare routine.
GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Moisturiser
Good product. Have bought over and over again. Smells great too!

 Charlotte Tilbury's light wonder 4 Fair

I HAVE BEEN ENJOYING THIS FOUNDATION. IT IS A LIGHT-MEDIUM COVERAGE AND THE SHADE RANGE IS GREAT. I AM ABOUT AN NC20 AND I REALLY LIKE SHADE NUMBER 3. ALTHOUGH, ITS DESCRIBED AS A ROSE BASE IT IS ACTUALLY MORE ORANGEY ON ME (IN A GOOD WAY THAT GIVES ME LIFE) AND MATCHES VERY WELL. THE FOUNDATION DOESN'T FEEL LIKE A LUXURY ITEM SO IF YOU ARE USED TO THINGS LIKE PERFECTION LUMIERE, EL DOUBLE WEAR, DIOR ETC YOU MIGHT NOT BE IMPRESSED. IT ALMOST FEELS LIKE A DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION BUT THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT IT THAT WHEN I LOOK AT MYSELF AFTER A VERY LONG DAYS WORK I STILL FEEL GOOD. IT DOESN'T HIGHLIGHT PITS AND DRY SKIN IN MY OPINION. AS I HAVE VERY OILY SKIN I APPLY CHANEL PERFECTION LUMIERE VELVET ON MY NOSE AND UNDER MY EYE AREA AND THIS EVERYWHERE ELSE. THEN I SET WITH THE DIOR FOREVER TRANSLUCENT POWDER. I FOUND THAT THE MAGIC FOUNDATION ALTHOUGH BETTER COVERAGE WAS FAR LESS FLATTERING ON MY PORES/PITTING, LOOKED WORSE BY THE END OF THE DAY WHEREAS THIS IS CONSISTENT. I WOULDN'T WEAR THIS ON A NIGHT OUT BUT VERY NICE AND LIGHT FOR THE DAYTIME.


Bobbi Brown's long wear cream shadow stick in Golden Pink

I have been using this for a few years now and it is excellent. Love it, colour is superb and it stays on! This is a great product.

MAC cosmetics eyeshadow in deep truth 

Pretty shade and pigmented (with eyeshadow base though). it's bast as an as a eyeliner only!

Bobbi Brown extreme party mascara

As you know I if you follow me for a long time i love this high end Mascara! 

Clarins paris instant light lip balm perfector in orange.

I always have one of these in my handbag. It goes on beautifully and leaves a subtle tint on your lips, adjusting to your original lip colour. 


Neal's yard garden mint and bergamot hand cream

Smells lovely; rubs in well with no greasy residue; I use it every single day and it seems to last for ages.

Essie Nail Lacquer 17 Muchi Muchi 13.5ml

Two coats and this is an amazing cute pink polish. It's beautiful and compliments any skin colour. I've been wearing this for 9 days and it's not chipped! I didn't even put a top coat on, I really love this nail polish, my go to look!

No comments:

Post a Comment