Translate

Sunday 26 November 2017

The Love List

The Love List

I have wanted to make a blog post on something a little different for a while, and this is what I am calling the Love List inspired by Inthefrow youtube tag videos. This is a monthly list of favourites, that for once is not about products! I wanted an excuse to sit and chat with you guys and talk about my favourites of the month outside of fashion and beauty!

I would love for people in the comments below to write down your favourite things! 



What I Watched: Favourite Film/Programme ? My favorite tv show this month is Riverdale and  apparently it's based on Archie comics which i've never read!



Who I Loved: Favourite Person?

My Favourite Person this month is a Blogger and a Youtuber called Anna  she does beauty and lifestyle things.

honorable mention is another Blogger and a Youtuber is  Kristabel she does style as well as lifestyle too

What I Wore: Favourite Piece of Clothing?  The regulate ladies t-shirt this month.


What I Did: How I spent my Free time?

Going to new places to visit like liphook.   

What I Ate: Favourite Food?

My favourite food for this month is lamb bhuna curry with rice.



What I Drank: Favourite Drink?

My favorite drink this month is papaya juice.




What I Heard: Favourite Song? I've go two song this month which I love. 

My Eyes by The Lumineers.


A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall by Walk Of The Earth 








What I Used: Favourite thing that I used? I've used the slendertone belt and it's pretty good.



No comments:

Post a Comment