Translate

Monday 4 December 2017

A Super Early Christmas Gift Guide


A Super Early Christmas Gift Guide





I know for a lot of you it’s crazy early to even be thinking about lighting gingerbread candles and watching Elf whilst face-planting a giant tub of Roses, but this gal has been on the Christmas hype already.
I mean, I won’t lie, I’ve been having a whale of a time over here.
Anyway, I thought I may as well flag up a few high street favourites in case you’re being v prepared this year or just fancy shopping for yourself cos y’know, pay day and that.
I don’t think anything is above £50 (because lol, like you’d spend more than that on anyone but you), and there’s a couple of super snazzy bargain finds thrown in there.
My personal faves are the Accessorize velvet pouches with initials on (three) which are a much cheaper version of Anthropologie’s ones last year.
I’m also loving their gold-plated star sign necklaces (twenty-five), as well as Anthropologie’s gold-plated initial rings (twenty-two) which I’m v tempted to buy myself, especially as they’ve only gone in the bloody sale ain’t they?
Also big shout out to Oliver Bonas’s cute cat range – adore the mug (one) and the candle (twenty-nine), which just FYI, also comes in baby pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment