Translate

Sunday 10 December 2017

LAZY SATURDAY MORNINGS

LAZY SATURDAY MORNINGS


I do not know about you, but sometimes I just want to do absolutely nothing all weekend long. I may or may not be that person that hopes and prays I don’t have any plans for the coming weekend and I can just spend that precious 48 hours in my pajamas! I think it has something to do with being away from home at work 4-5 days during the week… I just need time in my house with my family for a little rest and relaxation. You know?
One of my favorite things to do on the weekend is to cuddle up in my pajamas, a nice warm blanket and catch up on some of my favorite TV shows that I’m too tired to watch during the workweek. I  will snuggle up with a cup of coffee on the couch and watch, but sometimes I just get to work on planning blog posts for Sunday and Wednesday  while I watch or I Have also been enjoying working on scarves and different pieces on my knitting loom again.
Some of my favorite shows on TV right now are also available via MY 5 Everywhere available on your desktop or laptop computer. Just turn ’em on and snuggle up with your love! It’s as easy as that!
6 Shows to Binge-Watch on Your Lazy Saturday:
1. NCIS
2. Vikings
3. Chicago PD
4. Empire
5. The Shannara Chronicles
6. Fresh Off The Boat
Just to name a few!
What are your favorite shows on TV right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment