Translate

Friday 1 December 2017

The Monthly Playlist: October/November

The Monthly Playlist: October/November


Honestly, when it comes to music content on this blog I feel like I’ve been a little slack of late. Despite the fact that every day I’m scrolling through Itunes, be it on a stuffy 8:25 train to London Victoria or through a speaker whilst doing the washing up- I often forget to properly share it on here because it’s as regular and normal to me as brushing my teeth or putting on the washing load (all glam round here folks)! Anyway! Because I’m a couple of playlists behind. Let me know if you’d like to see any more music style content on here too- being the founding topic for this blog, it’s something I’m still ridiculously interested in, so if you’re game- count me in too!
So without further ado, some autumnal listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment