Translate

Sunday 7 January 2018

Sunday post: Thinking of last year.

Sunday post: Thinking of last year.



I put thing in perspective now:

Last year was very hard, scary and thanking god I'm alive because I had open heart surgery in March and now I'm very well. 

Going out in the countryside getting well and visiting national trust places in England as well as going to the south of France and more recently The spanish island of Spain Fuerteventura which i've been before.

Interior decorating my room with a new bed, cushions and throw blanket which is a seaside theme.

Last year we also had Outlander on Channel 4's sister channel More 4 in UK which was season 1
as well ason amazon prime video new season 3 episodes.
We also had to say goodbye to some shows too the vampire diaries, 
pretty little liars and Teen wolf as well.  

Doing blogmass was a lot of fun to do.  

I hope this year will be better BTS.  

No comments:

Post a Comment