Translate

Sunday 25 February 2018

Beauty Favourites

Beauty Favourites


http://mylunarose.blogspot.co.uk/


IT cosmetics cc cream


I have been using this with the beauty blender for a month now and love IT cosmetics cc cream. It is so easy to use and gives good coverage.
mylunarose



The Dior lip glow 


The Dior lip glow is amazing! I bought the berry and it is a gorgeous pink/purple colour. The best thing about it is that it gives amazing hydration while slightly tinting your lips. I’ll definitely be buying more!




CLINIQUE TAKE THE DAY OFF CLEANSING BALM 125ML

mylunarose

It is really good cleanser from commercial mass market brands. It cleanses well however as i have oily skin i still could feel this oil leftover on my skin and irritated my eyes. I bought it just to remove spf from my skin. Good value for price will suit better dry skins though


MAC Frost - Paradisco


http://mylunarose.blogspot.co.uk/



fun color for summer! vibrant but not over the top, gives your eyes just the right pop of color. i'm mix asian and not used to using colors like orange because they may make my eyes appear swollen, but i have absolutely no problem with paradisco! as with other Mac shadows with frost finishes, this shadow has a nice texture, is easy to apply and build up to your liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment