Translate

Sunday 15 July 2018

The Love List


The Love List

Image result for  hearts

I have wanted to make a blog post on something a little different for a while, and this is what I am calling the Love List inspired by Inthefrow youtube tag videos. This is a monthly list of favourites, that for once is not about products! I wanted an excuse to sit and chat with you guys and talk about my favourites of the month outside of fashion and beauty!

I would love for people in the comments below to write down your favourite things! 



What I Watched: Favourite Film/Programme ?

versailles season 3 

Image result for versailles season 3

poldark season 4

Image result for poldark season 4

The 100 season 5

Related image

Who I Loved: Favourite Person?

My favourite person this month is a lifestyle Youtuber Gemary!    

What I Wore: Favourite Piece of Clothing?

all summer dress  and my bag from accessorize



What I Did: How I spent my Free time? 

Doing exercise by doing blogilates on youtube at home.

What I Ate: Favourite Food?

vegetarian spaghetti bolognese

Image result for vegetarian spaghetti bolognese

What I Drank: Favourite Drink?

Saterocton French Wine 

Related image

Where I Went, Favourite Event or Occasion?

Going on holiday/vacation to the south of France

What I Heard: Favourite Song?

No Doubt Classic - Don't Speak




What I Used: Favourite thing that I used?

MY kindle app reading books on my phone or ipad 

Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment