Translate

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Maybelline Baby Lips and Cheek Review


Maybelline Baby Lips and Cheek Review 







I was so excited to try this product, I first saw this on a digital billboard . I am being totally honest. This balm and blush is really moisturising. It lasts on my lips for about 10 to 15 minutes and I have to reapply it often. It is very sheer on the lips and the colour is minimum, but has an shine to it. as a drugstore product I would recommend to use your fingers for putting it on your cheeks if not for your  foundation would be wiped off, which is not good at all! If you want a drugstore blush then do don’t go for this there are better ones on the market, but if you want it for your just your lips, then go for it because it is amazing and does it's job for that part! Overall it's okay, it's sheer and moisturising for the lips!




No comments:

Post a Comment