Translate

Wednesday 23 March 2016

My Top Five TV Apps

My Top Five TV Apps




This is my top 5 tv apps i like to watch!


Sky Go

Great for live and catch up on the go. Do not pay for the off line option as i have the unlimited data and 4g to stream on phone. There has never been any image break up on catch up, sometimes live streaming can be a bit spotty on mobile data but fine on wifi.

My 5

I love watching all the tv shows on this app but 1 thing I want to know is why doesn't it let me download shows to go on the plan!

BBC I player 

Like...BEST-APP-LIKE..EVER!! It is amazing and a great help for me to catch up on things that I have missed (quite a lot actually)!!

All 4

Great Amazing works super quick the people complaing just have really bad Internet like plus net or talk-talk

Nick

Funny Nick play is a very good and has great animation


https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/mylunarose-12509515

No comments:

Post a Comment