Translate

Sunday 13 March 2016

Sunday post: The Shannara Chronicles

Sunday post: The Shannara Chronicles



The first time I watched the trailer for The Shannara Chronicles on the MTV youtube cannel,I was in my room. It looks amazing, so when it started last week on 5 stars channel in the UK I started watching the show it was amazing it had that epic vibe to it like Lord of the Rings,Hobbit and Harry Potter to it. 



Instead of 2 boys and a girl like Harry Potter, we have 2 girls and 1 boy, Elf princess Amberle a strong female character. Then there Eretria a human girl she Rover which i thing they are travellers I think and then there is Will half elf and half human and a descendant of Shea and inherit magical stones called Elf stones. 


Princess Amberle


Eretria

Will



The visual effects are amazing as will as the acting, they film in New Zealand so it look so beautiful there i think. 




Please watched your self and tell me your thoughts on the show!

https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/mylunarose-12509515

No comments:

Post a Comment