Translate

Wednesday 10 May 2017

The Love List

The Love List



I have wanted to make a blog post on something a little different for a while, and this is what I am calling the Love List inspired by Inthefrow youtube tag videos. This is a monthly list of favourites, that for once is not about products! I wanted an excuse to sit and chat with you guys and talk about my favourites of the month outside of fashion and beauty!

I would love for people in the comments below to write down your favourite things! 



What I Watched: Favourite Film/Programme ?

Thirteen Reasons Why


PSA: (Please if you have a problem like Hannah or anyone in the show please tell a adult or someone, anyone that you can trust, don't suffer in silence)

Who I Loved: Favourite Person?

Kate from katelavie and her YouTube katelavie!

What I Wore: Favourite Piece of Clothing?

Sports clothes from primark 


mylunarose

What I Did: How I spent my Free time?

I've been going for long works for exercise before next month which i can go for a  run properly! 

What I Ate: Favourite Food?

My Mum's Roast Chicken on a Sunday.   




What I Drank: Favourite Drink?

Mango Juice from Sainsbury's.




Where I Went, Favourite Event or Occasion?

Going to a National Trust places.




What I Heard: Favourite Song?

You And Me Six and the song Take On The World.






What I Used: Favourite thing that I used?


Candle holder SKURAR from ikea which I use as a makeup brush  holder !

No comments:

Post a Comment