Translate

Sunday 18 February 2018

The Monthly Playlist: January/February

The Monthly Playlist: January/February




Just before Christmas, things got a little busy over here and sadly I ended up a) forgetting to update my monthly playlist as I was solely listening to Christmas tunes and b) share my favourite Christmas tunes. This year however, I’m determined to make a conscious effort to keep these posts up, as (very kindly) they seem to always go down pretty well- and I know you’re all just as much fans of new music and discoveries as me! So! I’m back with some tunes- and this month I’ve been nothing short of obsessed with the wonderful Rex Orange County (why. is. every. show. sold. out), Sufjan Stevens after seeing Call Me By Your Name (Joe wasn’t sure if I’d ever fully get into him, but all it took was a film) and I’ve even been boogying to a bitta Troye Sivan (I dare you to listen to My! My! My! and ever get it out of your head again)! Anyway- as per I’d love to know what you’ve been listening to.

1. Paramore – Still Into You

2. Rex Orange County – Loving Is Easy
3. Sigrid – Don’t Kill My Vibe
4. Flo Morrissey & Matthew E. White – Look At What The Light Did Now
5. The Swinging Blue Jeans – The Hippy Hippy Shake
6. Sufjan Stevens – Futile Devices
7. First Aid Kit – Fireworks
8. Troye Sivan – The Good Side
9. Rex Orange County – Best Friend
10. Deniece Williams – Let’s Hear It For The Boy
11. Troye Sivan – My! My! My!
12. The Vaccines – I Can’t Quit
13. Sufjan Stevens – Visons Of Gideon
14. T. Rex – I Love To Boogie
15. Thurston Harris – Little Bitty Pretty One
16. Evelyn ‘Champagne’ King – Aquarius/Let The Sun Shine In
17. Pale – Doing My Time
18. Emma Kupa – Fast Charlie
19. Spector – Untitled In D
20. David Bowie – Rebel Rebel

No comments:

Post a Comment