Translate

Sunday 4 March 2018

Sunday post: Heart To Heart part 3

Sunday post: Heart To Heart Part 3




Last Year I told you something really hard for me I give you a link to parts 1 and 2 sunday post: heart to heart ! Well I had my major open heart operation, It went very well and I was up in about a few days later  which is unheard off! I got out hospital in one week and apparently again unheard of because I was supposed to be there 2 weeks! 

A year later I'm healthy as a horse I go outside and do lots of things for example exercise like Hiking with out going out of breath!

I have a big scar down my chest and two little one on my tummy which I'm putting Bio oil  twice today everyday; I love this stuff!

I would like to thank again all the doctors and nurses at Brompton Hospital they are truly the real superheroes as well as British Heart Foundation without them I would be very ill and I would like you to please help out by going to there website www.bhf.org.uk thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment