Translate

Sunday 12 January 2020

What I Got For Christmas 2019



What I Got For Christmas 2019 

mylunarose.blogspot.com/

Today I am going to tell you all about what I got for Christmas this year! Small disclaimer first: I have not been sponsored, nor am I bragging about what I got.  

This is what happened that day:

So from my Parents got me theres:

White Company Wild Blackberry collection

The White Company is one of my favourite brands so anything from here is always a winner. Hello there my Wild Blackberry hand lotion (which FYI incorporates Blackberry, Rhubarb and grapefruit, ). As with lots of the other White Company products, these smell fresh and like an absolute dream.

https://mylunarose.blogspot.com/



Jo Malone London Orange Blossom Cologne, 100ml

A very fresh scent for the spring it remind me of the Orange trees in Seville Spain where I went to this year. Very beautiful sophisticated Sleek packaging. 
https://mylunarose.blogspot.com/


My uncle and aunt got me is:

Rituals Gift Set The Of Happy Buddha With a Luxury Keepsake Box

I got this gift set from my uncle and aunt and  I'm very pleased with the look of it which is very classy and tasteful with its orange, gold and red colour scheme - both the presentation box and also the individual packaging etc. complete with their 'Rituals' logo. Although I have not actually tried the products yet but the sent of it is very nice, quite subtle, sultry and would suit anyone.

https://mylunarose.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment