Translate

Saturday 17 April 2021

London Haul

London Haul 





I went to London on Thursday for a meeting then afterwards I went shopping in non-essential shops for the first time in a year and a bit. So i went to Zara, House of Fraser and the Disney store.


Zara

So in Zara I got some spring jumper in a sage green with four gold buttons on the end sleeves near the wrist area. It's supper soft as well. 


I also got this cute flowel print shorts for the summer elasticated waste ( I think its called I don't know if thats the name please can you correct me if I'm wrong in the comments) I have also got beads on the end of the tie strings.




House of Fraser 

So In House of Fraser I went to the Aveda counter and got the Invati advanced shampoo and conditioner because of the special offers when I opened a beauty card account so i saved money on this spa hair and beauty brand!



Disney Store 

So I went to the Disney Store which I got so Minnie and Mickey face masks which was 4 in the pack!






No comments:

Post a Comment