Translate

Saturday 22 May 2021

The Love List

The Love List




I have wanted to make a blog post on something a little different for a while, and this is what I am calling the Love List inspired by Inthefrow youtube tag videos. This is a monthly list of favourites, that for once is not about products! I wanted an excuse to sit and chat with you guys and talk about my favourites of the month outside of fashion and beauty!


I would love for people in the comments below to write down you're favourites things! 




What I Watched: Favourite Film/Programme? A rewatch of Gilmore Girls on Netflix 


 




Who I Loved: Favourite Person? 


My favourite People this month has been  Julia k Crist which I found recently on youtube and Ijustine tech videos on youtube which I've been following for a long time myself!


What I Wore: Favourite Piece of Clothing?


My new dress from Zara, but is not on the website anymore but here is something simmer to it! 


http://mylunarose.blogspot.com/




What I Did: How I spent my Free time?


I've been going to National Trust places!



What I Ate: Favourite Food?


My favourite food this mouth Vietnamese caramel pork with a boiled egg and rice 









What I Drank: Favourite Drink?


My favourite drank has been apple cider







What I Heard: Favourite Song?


Griff Block Hole





What I Used: Favourite thing that I used?


Well, I've sold my old laptop and now I've got a Macbook air it's really good! 








No comments:

Post a Comment