Translate

Sunday 27 March 2016

The Love List

The Love List

I have wanted to make a blog post on something a little different for a while, and this is what I am calling the Love List inspired by Inthefrow youtube tag videos. This is a monthly list of favourites, that for once is not about products! I wanted an excuse to sit and chat with you guys and talk about my favourites of the month outside of fashion and beauty!

I would love for people in the comments below to write down your favourite things! 



What I Watched: Favourite Film/Programme ?



The tv show i’m watching is Blindspot is  A woman with no memories of her past (Jane Doe), is found naked in Times Square with her body fully covered in intricate tattoos. Her discovery sets off a vast and complex mystery that immediately ignites the attention of the FBI, which begins to follow the road map of her tattoos into a larger conspiracy of crime, while bringing her closer to discovering the truth about her identity.

What I Snapped: Favourite Photo?

mylunarose

The car trip on the way to the sea side back in August.

Who I Loved: Favourite Person?

Rosianna Halse Rojas on Youtuber booktuber and feminist.

What I Wore: Favourite Piece of Clothing?

My favourite T-Shirt from H&M



What I Did: How I spent my Free time?

Visiting new places this mouth.

What I Ate: Favourite Food?

I have been loving Pesto pasta 


What I Drank: Favourite Drink?

I've been loving Grape Juice



Where I Went, Favourite Event or Occasion?

Going to going to France for a family vacation.

What I Heard: Favourite Song?

Jack Savoretti Fight 'Til The End, which First heard on teen wolf.

What I Used: Favourite thing that I used?

I've been using and watching The Sky Go app  on my i-pad. 


https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/mylunarose-12509515

No comments:

Post a Comment