Translate

Wednesday 30 March 2016

My Non beauty Favourites


My Non beauty Favourites




Movies

My favourite Movie is at the Moment is Pitch Perfect 2 I think it is very funny as the first one!



TV shows 

My favourite TV shows at the moment is a Comedy The Daily Show, my favourite drama at the moment Blindspot and Recovery road.








Podcast’s

My favourite podcast’s at the moment are Alohomora a Harry Potter podcast and Hypable's Rewatchable and they are doing Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

YouTube

My favourite Beauty YouTuber at moment is Hello October I like Her blog too!

My others are favourite Beauty YouTuber at moment Meghan Rienks and her vlog cannel called 
Meghan Rienks vlogs

My others are favourite YouTuber are Strawbarry 17 and her Vlog Channel too called lifeburry! 

As well Clever TV and there segment beauty break,  lunchy break and cheat day its so funny!

Blogs 

My favourite Blogs are: Lily Melrose blog lymlrs, Bonjourluce, Hannah Gale and gemma peanut gallery.

App’s 

My favourite Apps at the moment is my 5 and Sky Go which they are both tv app's.

Books

My favourite book at the moment Teen Wolf on fire which is on my ipad.

Music

My favourite music at the moment is by Jack Savoretti and the song is called "Fight Till The End" which I first heard on Teen wolf season finale.



https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/mylunarose-12509515

No comments:

Post a Comment