Translate

Wednesday 13 April 2016

France family holiday Haul

France family holiday Haul 

mylunarose

mylunarose



I went to France to visit my mums side of the family and when I was there I got lots of things from beauty products to clothes and jewellery so this is my haul!


Duty Free

Clarins Paris Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser with Peach Essential Water

Drugstore Beauty Products 

Vichy Laboratories  UNSALTED DEO STICK ALUMINUM 24H 40M 
Excellent product--odourless, stainless, and effective. Would recommend for those who have very sensitive skin and do not like perfumes or 'stickiness' in such products. Lasts for an entire day.

Nuxe Paris Reve De Miel Lip Barm

Loving this product. Has helped my dry lips already and I am able to put my lipstick on on top. It tastes good too.

Presents 

I got for easter instead of chocolate is a gray jumper with buttons on it from my aunt,


 I got a Silver bracelet from my cousin and a cuddly toy of Darth Vader from my uncle.



https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/mylunarose-12509515

No comments:

Post a Comment