Translate

Sunday 10 April 2016

MY 6 FAVOURITE SHOWS ON TV AND ONLINE RIGHT NOW

MY 6 FAVOURITE SHOWS ON TV AND ONLINE RIGHT NOW



1. Outlander 

I binged watched all of season 1 on Amazon Prime and I love this show my ship is Claire and Jamie. I have never read the books with the same name!

The new season should be out now when this will be posted.

2. Blindspot 

The tv show i’m watching is Blindspot is  A woman with no memories of her past (Jane Doe), is found naked in Times Square with her body fully covered in intricate tattoos. Her discovery sets off a vast and complex mystery that immediately ignites the attention of the FBI, which begins to follow the road map of her tattoos into a larger conspiracy of crime, while bringing her closer to discovering the truth about her identity.

3. Supergirl 

Benoist is just so winning in this role.... As he did with CW’s “Arrow” and “Flash,” executive producer Greg Berlanti has managed to take a familiar superhero story and spin it into a TV show readers and new­comers can love.

4. Teen wolf season 2

I love this series, the second season is the best around! I love the way that she is not like other moron today's series! I love very much teen wolf, I hope not end anytime soon in the UK.

5. The Shannara Chronicles

I love this show I've even write a sunday post dedicated to the show i will give you the link Here: http://mylunarose.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/sunday-post-shannara-chronicles.html.

6. Cuckoo

A sweet little comedy on BBC3 online.  


https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/mylunarose-12509515

No comments:

Post a Comment