Translate

Sunday 3 April 2016

My Beauty favourites

My Beauty favourites 

mylunarose

mylunarose

mylunarose



It’s that time agin for beauty favourite of the mouth! 

Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 200ml

I use this as part of a three part skin care routine. Five minutes in the morning and five minutes in the evening is all it takes and I'm seeing improvements in my skin after just one week. My skin tingles and wakes me up in the morning. This downside? The smell. It smells like nail polish remover but it removes my stubborn oil from my chin and nose areas. The smell isn't putting me off but wash your hands after using it, because as I’ve learned, its strong and doesn't taste nice!

Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15 Normal to Combination Oily Skin Types 30ml

I tried a few different make-ups and no one looked so nice as this one, i really love it
I would recommend this to a friend! I've got it in 03 Ivory (VF-N).

When i got all of there products i got a free gift in boots, a goody bag full of Clinique make up and skincare!

Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Buttercream mine 50ml 

I adore the scent of this line- lime-y cream soda-y smell and it is delicious!

This body butter is very thick and doesn't require a huge splodge to cover a small part of the body- a little goes a long way. If you don't like the smell all that much I'd suggest not getting it as the scent lasts for ages and fades to a lovely sweet scent.
Moisturises incredibly well and leaves my skin feeling soft and supple especially after exfoliating.

Sleek Shimmer Blush Rose Gold

Slightly brighter than on image (see image attached), but actually nicer in real life. Product is around 6.5 cm x 4.3 cm in size. Not very pigmented, but easily build-able, which is good, as it means you don't end up with rosy cheeks, and build to give you the right amount of colour for a subtle glow.

Sleek Makeup Brow Kit Dark

Absolutely love this! It's so worth the price! I usually use the a designer brow kit and this is just as good if not better, the angled brush is so good and it lasts all day

NARS Lip Gloss Brilliant A Levres Sweet Revenge 

I received a lovely small size of this exquisite lip gloss as a bonus when I made a purchase and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! I only wish they had all of these lip gloss in these little sizes because they fit so well in all my small purses. But the larger size is actually as easy to accommodate in my little handbags because I can slide it to the side or bottom and put my cell phone next to it. I love the creamy texture and that it looks great alone or over some of my other Nars lip products. This is an awesome product which I plan to buy in several other colours. It's truly yummy in all ways!



https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/mylunarose-12509515

No comments:

Post a Comment